Making Every Type of Lifestyle Accessible to You
Looking at long-term living solutions doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Tealwood Senior Living offers a range of care options designed to give you the perfect balance of independence and support.
Take a look at the levels of care we offer. In addition to a brief description, we have included some common traits or experiences that might indicate whether that lifestyle is right for you.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We would love to discuss your options with you.
Independent living is perfect for older adults who can take care of their own daily needs but want some helping hands nearby, just in case.
Independent Living Might Suit You If…
- You sometimes struggle to keep up with maintenance, housekeeping, & chores.
- You enjoy an active social life.
- You want to spend more time on leisure activities.
- You care for yourself without daily home support.
Independent Living +
Independent Living Plus residents are typically capable of maintaining their own lifestyle. Daily living activities like cooking, bathing, and eating are still possible without additional support.
Independent Living + Might Suit You If…
- You want a maintenance-free life.
- You enjoy making your meals.
- You want to maintain an active social life.
- You want to spend more time with family and friends.
- You do not need additional home care.
Assisted living is the best option for older adults who value their independence but struggle with some daily tasks.
Assisted Living Might Suit You If…
- You’re not eating as well as you’d like.
- You don’t always have enough food in the house.
- You avoid tasks because you’re afraid to fall.
- You’re often behind on laundry.
- You have a hard time keeping the house tidy.
- You feel down or depressed a lot of the time.
Our memory support neighborhoods are uniquely designed to meet the needs of those with Alzheimer’s and dementia-related impairments.
Memory Care Benefits People Who…
- Are no longer safe in their own home.
- Put their own health or the health of their caregivers at risk.
- Require more care than family or friends can give.
- Are often agitated, stressed, or anxious due to their dementia symptoms.
Skilled Nursing is for those who need round-the-clock care for both medical needs and daily activities. We help residents with everything from bathing and dressing to wound care and stroke rehabilitation.
Skilled Nursing Might Suit You If…
- You need care 24-hours a day from nurses & other medical professionals.
- You require more advanced medical care than what family can provide.
- You need assistance with daily living activities, like bathing, dressing, grooming, & moving around.
- You’ve had recent surgery, illness, or injury that requires ongoing medical care or rehabilitation.
- You require continuing care due to a medical condition, like stroke rehabilitation, diabetes management, or dialysis.
- You need specialized care to be comfortable, like pain management or continence management.
Care Suites has a higher staffing level to provide care in a more intimate setting. Each resident gets personalized, one-on-one care that is tailored to their specific medical and lifestyle needs.
Care Suites Might Suit You If…
- You require 24-hour medical care & help with daily living.
- You’re looking for care in an intimate setting with high staffing levels.
- You require specialized care like physical therapy or end of life care.
- You need help managing a medical condition like MS, Parkinson’s, or diabetes.
- You need assistance with daily living like a special texture diet, tube feeding, catheter, or lifts to get in & out of bed.